[ACCEPTED] Joyboy Staff Re-App

RP Name: Joyboy

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:419739365

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was taking on more than I could chew on the server and in my IRL life so I needed to take a step back. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've had a good break but I'm seeing a lot of tickets die currently and as a GM I don't have much of a reason to take them. If I'm going to be taking tickets then I might as well be staff. Plus the community is alright and I don't mind helping out a bit, the throw away reason everyone gives. Oh and Kaiser told me to reapply.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I worked my way from NA to VA and was a VA for around 4 months. So I would say that my time in staff previously went fairly well. Kaiser said I was pretty mid but I think he was being sarcastic.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yeah

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

Veteran Admin

+1

Easiest +1 . Why would we not want an experienced VA and GM on the SA team?

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

e9eb6d32-2e91-4f08-9400-cc7beaf1f14b.gif

• Winner 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Banned

Pluhs 1

Current: Bad Batch Crosshair

+1 if joyboy asked me to give him the skin off my firstborn I would give it to him

• Informative 1

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2