Synergy Other server

What ever happened to the SCP server and TTT. Also any chance for a JvS server or Imperial 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

The SCP server was a joah thing that died.    They did a lot of work on it but focused more on the CWRP server instead. 

He ended up releasing the map and some shit from it.

TTT server never really caught on if I recall

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

1 hour ago, Zensras said:

The SCP server was a joah thing that died.    They did a lot of work on it but focused more on the CWRP server instead. 

He ended up releasing the map and some shit from it.

TTT server never really caught on if I recall

afaik the most successful spin-off for Synergy was Military RP

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

20 hours ago, Mystic said:

afaik the most successful spin-off for Synergy was Military RP

nah that would be the goddamn ARK server.

rip korm

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

we worked so hard and splitting the pop from the main server would not be good if we constantly have max pop for like a year or so sure but as of now I wouldnt really want something like this

2 hours ago, Zensras said:

nah that would be the goddamn ARK server.

rip korm

oh i was referring to on Gmod. ARK looked like it was balling but i joined the discord after the first talks of bringing it back after Korm passed.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

3 hours ago, Mystic said:

oh i was referring to on Gmod. ARK looked like it was balling but i joined the discord after the first talks of bringing it back after Korm passed.

They should just make an Arma Server 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone