Change the Rancor Pet

Name: DirtyDan

RP Rank: WO 

Suggestion: Make the Spring exclusive Rancor Pet not kill you upon usage, instead leaving you at 1 hp or something along those lines. I understand the point of using it to run into a room of death to hopefully kill a droid, but it's somewhat asinine. The only positive thing I've seen from it so far is using it to reset yourself for comedic value. Preventing it from killing the player can also prevent cases of Fail rp when someone uses it to escape an RP Scenario. 

Implementation: Have it set you to 1 Hp or something along those lines. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development

Other: 
Basically

unfortunately if this was made before the pet was off sale i would've actually bought it. Kinda fucked. 

+1 though

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructo
r

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin

-1 if any changes were to be made it shouldve been before the pet sale ended, not after. Unless of course the item was negatively affecting the server (the fire shotgun needs to be nerfed)

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

-1 if any changes were to be made it shouldve been before the pet sale ended, not after. Unless of course the item was negatively affecting the server (the fire shotgun needs to be nerfed)

To be honest, this pet is negatively affecting my sense of self-worth, but other than that fair point. 

• 2 weeks later...

+1 According to FearRP rules, only clones can use this, Civilians can not, Jedi Padawans can not, and Human Navals can't, literally making it pointless for a good portion of the server.

Edited by Edgar

Future Adult!