[Denied] Dans Ban appeal

Name: Dan 
Steam ID:  76561199217708285 
Ban Reason: MRDM x30
Date of Ban: 4/22/2024
Length of Ban:30 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: reborn 
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: honestly i 100% deserve the ban but over the 8 days ive been banned so far ive had alot of time to think and reorganize my brain what i did was very stupid and caused a lot of problems which is unacceptable and i apologize sincerely i would like to come back and untarnish my name if you guys will allow it im not expecting to be unbanned this is more of an apology to the people of synergy 
Evidence to support your claims: none 

Head Admin

whats step 1 to untarnish your name

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

whats step 1 to untarnish your name

banning myself from ever touching any HVO objects or weapons ever again and staying away from staff so i never have the temptation to do it again and taking my rp more serious 

Veteran Admin

And If plan 1 fails then whats plan 2 to untarnish your name?

Just now, LIl-J said:

And If plan 1 fails then whats plan 2 to untarnish your name?

if plan 1 fails then theirs no coming back but i guess i could just try and improve my relations with people that my acts have effected which is also part of plan 1 but ill do it again in plan 2 if plan 1 fails 

+1. 

Plan 1 should just to play the server. everyone will forget in a month

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1 

beat me to it

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

Head Admin

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander