[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Darkfire / Grimm Staff Application

RP Name: 212th 2ndAC SGT Darkfire | Navy IA PO2 Grimm

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:184141911

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have a great amount of previous experience I believe I can use to help the server, I love helping people and also being able to help servers wherever they need it. I have a non-bias opinion and always take both sides into account and ask for proof unless it is abundantly clear from logs, etc. I believe I would be a great addition to the roster and can support everyone on the staff team. I always maintain a professional standard on server and won't abuse the permissions bestowed upon me, I have never been removed from staff and don't plan on changing that. I understand the responsibilities of being an admin and will fulfil them to the best extent of my abilities, I also understand the consequences of not meeting quotas, attending meetings, and in general not doing my job. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 22, from Scotland but lived in the US for 4 years, I am currently in University in my 3rd year going into my 4th, I study Sports Science and Studies and wish to be a law enforcement officer or Physical Education teacher when done with Uni. I have played gmod for a good 3 years now and love roleplaying, friendly communities like Synergy are servers I always become attached to and see myself working my way up the hierarchy in. I always love working with and alongside different personalities and always join a server with making a difference and helping however I can as my mindset. I aim to achieve the best outcome for every situation and love helping people :D 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, on experience roleplay I was Head Gamemaster | Revival HaloRP I was an Admin | Staff manager then Server Manager on Payback Networks HaloRP / StarWars RP | Moderator and GM on Astolfo Imperial RP | 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 61:01:40 but will be 75 in a day or two no issue, I am on actively every day for hours at a time

Edit as of 30/04/2024, 1:30pm GMT: My time is now 71 Hours

Edit as of 02/05/2024, 2:53am GMT: My time is now 92:41:09 Hours.

Edited by Darkfire

212th 2ndAC SUP SSG Darkfire Naval RI CPO Grimm 

GM Leadership

+1

• Pay Respect 1

+1 

• Pay Respect 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED