Battle Of Geonosis

• System

Name: Hammer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65792502

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Repuiblic went too Geonosis too take control of the planet they had too fight waves of vehicles and geonosians.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4/4/4 I enjoyed

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

4-5-2

It was pretty laggy ngl and yes everyone crashed but it was still a fun event. I thought the map was really cool, i liked having the jedi deal with dooku, and I thought you guys did really good with spawns given the size of the map and the different options that the troopers had with the routes they could take.

these 5/5/5 drones are actually insane.  No way you give a 5 for performance alone.

3 - I'm sure you put effort into it but the execution was poor and the crashes just made it worse. Very little comms RP or direction was given and it seemed like this surprise deployment was a surprise to the GMs as well.

3 - lack of NPCs due to the poor map choice, no direction was given to the troopers and there was a lot of standing around with no purpose.

1 - the crashes were crazy, Sub 30 FPS the whole deployment and our ping was a consistent 230+

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=