Yeaster's GM App

Name: CG MEDL SGM Yeaster/Padme Amidala
SteamID: 76561198251171246 | 
STEAM_0:0:145452759
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:2539:50:47
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the Gamemaster team because in my time zone I’m 6 hours behind EST and I work night shift so much of my time is spent on the server about to pass out or in EU times, there aren’t many GM’s that fill these time slots, of course mainly because there aren’t many players that are on at this time. I however would like to be active during this time, even if I’m not doing events or just hosting sims for the few who are active. In addition I was previously in GM about 2-3 years ago, but due to real life engagements(school + sports) I was unable to continue to find time to play on the server as well due to burnout, I resigned from staff/GM and the server. I would like to make this time more memorable and do better in the GM team.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

MS Riot

MSD MIA Venator

GM Leadership

+1 like the ideas good flow

+1

From personally working with Yeaster I believe he is easily approachable, capable, and a hard worker. I think the GM team will benefit greatly by having him on their side.

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8