GM Leadership

RP Name: Crosshair

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:126523395

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT +1

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: More work. Moving to a new house and burnout

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I recently made a comeback to the server after 3 months. I was honestly burned out before that, + the amount of IRL work and with moving etc. But I want to give it another chance, and remembered, that a thing that made me enjoy playing in this server, was being able to do staffwork and host events while RPing. This made the time on the server more fun, and avoided burnout. I also put all my freetime towards this server, wanting to be able to do something else. I feel like Ive found a balance now, where I can enjoy playing for some hours, but at the same time do other stuff without getting burned out.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it was good. I think others believe the same. I reached VA, was there for a couple of months, felt like I did good job, both staffwise and GMwise. Decided to step down, as I knew I could fill a position while being inactive/burned out. I also think that the quality I did in my staff time was good. And like I said earlier, the reason for the burnout and resignation, was due to not being able to balance IRL and GMOD, which was my own fault, leaving in me resigning. The 3 months break I had, gave me a good space to get some motivation back to play, and again help the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Ye

Edited by Gurk
  • Winner 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

welcome back

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

it begins +1

Edited by blazin

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

GM Leadership

+!

GM Leadership

They always come back +1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 the  synergy cycle continues 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

I love this guy and Ive worked alongside and we could use him back for sure!!

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED