Y

Timezone:        
EST

What was your previous staff rank?:        
SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:        
Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:      

I left the staff team around 2 years ago and it might have been one of my best choices at that time for me. I never wanted to leave, I love this server and its amazing community. I always had fun making events, encounters, and just helping in anyway I could as a staff member. But after a while I started to get burnt out and took a week loa and during that time got accepted into early college because I was still in high-school at that time making it very difficult to keep up with both. Now that I have graduated and are not completely slammed with classes I believe I can come back and preform better than ever.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):        

I would like to rejoin the staff team because One over the past couple of weeks Ive been getting back in to this amazing server and am focusing on something new to me naval and I loved being part of a good team, and this staff team is like no other. All the other big communities have nothing compared to the quality of this team. The higher ups listen to one another and the people below, the whole team helps everyone such as when I was a new admin I would always ask how to do this and that and I would get immediate responses helping me grow my knowledge of how to help not only the team, but the community too. This team also reminds me of why I became staff in the first place to help others while also getting help from others.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
My previous time as a staff member was great I had amazing amounts of fun hosting event, trainings, and just generally helping the community. I always had people checking up letting me know I've been doing a great job then when times were tough and they saw my performance dwindling in a way they jumped right on it and tried to help me and at first it did until I really started getting burnt out and then when my classes hit I just couldn't continue as staff. Even though I couldnt handle being staff at that time ive been trying to remain semi active and have been helping out gms by rating their aars which not many people do even if its a good event.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes   

+1 good luck

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

+1

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED