Adding ARC loadout to KU leadership

Name: Funnyman | Keller

RP Rank: CMD

Suggestion: Add the full ARC kit to Keller and Charger 
Implementation: Add rw_sw_wristblaster_heavy_blue, rw_sw_dual_dc17, rw_sw_westarm5, tfa_chaingun_ferty

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development

Add or Change: Add ARC loadout to the jobs

Jobs: KU Commander Keller

Slots:1

Description: N/A

Model: models/jayarr/marines/keller/keller.mdl 

Weapons:

rw_sw_wristblaster_heavy_blue 
rw_sw_dual_dc17
 rw_sw_westarm5
tfa_chaingun_ferty
rw_sw_dc15a_o
rw_sw_dc15s
comlink_swep

Job: Kellers Unit Charger

Slots:1

Description: N/A

Model: models/jayarr/marines/keller/charger.mdl 

Weapons:
rw_sw_wristblaster_heavy_blue 
rw_sw_dual_dc17
 rw_sw_westarm5
tfa_chaingun_ferty
rw_sw_dc15a_o
rw_sw_dc15s
comlink_swep

Other: Keller and Charger have the Westar and Dual DC17. Blackout and Jet, the leaders of SO, have the ARC full kit. Makes no sense that Keller and Charger as the the leaders of KU, the 21st's deidicated ARC unit, don't have the full loadout, while SO leadership does.

Head Admin

I guess +1 @Funnyman how does this affect me executing you in-game?

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 i guess?

I'd rather see KU have something unique though instead of being a harder to get into ARC job

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

8 minutes ago, Funnyman said:

@Mystic KU already has Aerial, unless by unique you mean a job only found in KU.

im not referring to jobs im referring to loadouts. If i wanted to better my subunit i would be asking for a unique weapon thats worth going through the tryout for. not something someone can get anywhere else.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Wrong Wristblaster

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mystic said:

im not referring to jobs im referring to loadouts. If i wanted to better my subunit i would be asking for a unique weapon thats worth going through the tryout for. not something someone can get anywhere else.

Thanks for clearing that up! I have been looking for some options to add to our WLs, but I have been putting some thought into it before I make the final decision. I am close, so it shouldn't be long before I make the suggestion on the forums for the change.

Edited by Funnyman
updating the info, i left some stuff out
4 minutes ago, Funnyman said:

Do you know the correct one? Because I'm looking at the ARC WL and this looks to be the right one

Called ARC Wristblaster

oh nvm name and item string is differne for some reason

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 3 weeks later...