Keem

RP Name: QMI Midshipman Keem
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:50915228
Date of Ban:11/1/18
Length of Ban:Eternity
Offense: I do not know
Banned By:GM BCMD Bacara
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:I do not know why i was banned..the reason was "put"
Evidence to support your claims:

• Disagree 1

Hey Keem, put some more evidence please. I want to help you out but I need to see some sort of images. Try taking a screenshot of gmod when you try joining the server. There has to be a reason you were banned.

For now I am neutral, but if you provide more evidence I will +1 your appeal.

Good luck boyo!

I was given EVIDENCE of @Keem sending sexual inappropriate TEXT /PMs to a female gamer trying to play as a trooper.

It was not a one time thing, nor was it in a joking manner welcomed by BOTH PARTIES.

It was clear it was designed to get a response and one of very poor taste.

I talked to @Joah and a few other HA+ and it was decided to be a PERMA Ban over a 7 day ban. I will not be apart of this decision to reverse the ban. That would have to come from a DIRECTOR+.

I know if the messages was sent to my 17 year old daughter, Keem, you and I would be having a very different conversation right now.

Keem, I hope you learn from this and all I can tell you is this.  Think before you submit anything to anyone else in any game.
If you would be ok with sending what it is you are about to send to your Sister(s), Mother, Grandmother etc.. it is probably ok to send.

• Agree 4

I'll step in on this, I had a GM come to me in my naval channel and send me a link. It was an im.gur I clicked it and saw you on TS and in-game sexually harassing a fellow girl GM. You do not deserve an appeal at all. The fact that you had the audacity to actually make one baffles me. -1, stay banned and learn some damn respect. (By the way, you are no longer in naval and you are blacklisted.)

Edited by Esitt
  • Agree 2

I don't get this cause i was joking and it was IN TS and SHE has also talked in a seductive way and said inapproriate things when i was in TS so she has acted inappropiately,i don't get why is this a PERMANENT ban IN GAME when i have done nothing wrong IN GAME nor have i trolled IN GAME,all i did was pm her inappriotely like for a DAY not throughout a WEEK,PERMANENT BAN over a few joking texts in TS?,come on,temporary ban would've suffice or warning,but a permanent ban?

I have not text her in game that is not me,only TS,and i was joking,I DO NOT MEAN IT AT ALL and TS is ooc so why do i get shit in game,just let me play the game and give me a warning to not text players inappropriately outside the GAME.I even said sorry to her at one point in the text message,i don't get why this is a PERMA.I had no intentions of meaning the words i say.I am 100% being honest here

It's really fucking stupid,if a girl does it,she wouldnt get shit,but if i guy does it jokingly,permanently ban from the fucking game,IT'S JUST a PM ON TS,not like i keep SPAMMING HER SEXUAL texts,it was like once or twice thats it and you guys are making it sound bad or horrible,all i said was like "suck me" HOW IS THAT A BAN,THINK ABOUT IT,we send inappropriate texts to all our friends,i don't get it,i know her and i have talked to her before,it's not like im sending the texts to a STRANGER

@Keem I believe everyone deserves a second chance, however, as I stated above, you will need to discuss this issue with Jackson, Forseen or Joah to have your perma appealed.

As it was directed to me by that level.

Good luck and if you are allowed back in game, do better.

5 minutes ago, Keem said:

I have not text her in game that is not me,only TS,and i was joking,I DO NOT MEAN IT AT ALL and TS is ooc so why do i get shit in game,just let me play the game and give me a warning to not text players inappropriately outside the GAME.I even said sorry to her at one point in the text message,i don't get why this is a PERMA.I had no intentions of meaning the words i say.I am 100% being honest here

Alright I’m going neutral on this

Edited by ccmonty

She did not even say stop sending or anything she just continued TALKING WITH ME without even saying a word about those  SEXUAL texts and i'm not fucking lying,so i thought she knew i was joking now i find out she reported me?

Let me be clear here @Keem there is NO SITUATION when it is OK to joke around with or talk about what you did, to anyone you do not know will except it as you intend it. 

To be smarter with WHAT you say, WHO you say it to, HOW you say it and WHY you are saying it. Assume everything you do in game, in TS, on the internet is being watched and could be recorded.

I do not know how well you "know" her, but from my limited conversation with her about this, it is not a "know" as you believe it to be.

TS conversation, Out Of Character talk are still subject to regulations, codes of ethics and good judgement and you failed in all three aspects.

• Agree 2

You have to understand my words and get my words through your thick head skull,She have talked to me and post in a TS channel in a very seductive way and i told her to stop but she kept going for a bit,so later in the day i just sent her 1 or 2 text like "suck me" because she's considered a friend now not like please suck me baby oh yeah i want to meet you,THAT WOULD BE FUCKING WEIRD AND WORTHY FOR A BAN.please understand what i'm saying and use some common fucking sense

On this I am truly shocked that keem was banned for that reason wether it' true or not I dunno but I know I can vouch for him when she talks in a seductive way and saying things really inappropriate towards us in a teamspeak channel, personally I thought it was laugh and jokes to be honest so I didn' take it weirdly but to find out that keem has been done for this reason is abit shocking. Yes it' disgusting and horrible but shouldn' she get the same punishment? 

I do like Tessa I think she's cool but if keem has had a punishment then same should be toward Tessa. 

Either way both parties have been dirty and talking filth.

Both should be banned but not perminately, but who am I to tell the verdict.

@Keem I am truly disgusted by your actions.

And to Tessa, same goes to you.

This is a game that young children play and for you both to talk to each other in horrible manner is truly disgusting.

In my opinion they should both be banned for atleast for a few week.

If you get offended by my post then that's not my problem, it' your problem As I say it how it is.

Peace.

I would have respect her as well but she didnt to me so i thought she's cool with this dirty thing,IT is literally a situation where two ppl talk diry to each other in TS and the guy gets banned,please think about this and read schowygee's reply.

1 minute ago, Keem said:

I would have respect her as well but she didnt to me so i thought she's cool with this dirty thing,IT is literally a situation where two ppl talk diry to each other in TS and the guy gets banned,please think about this and read schowygee's reply.

It doesn' matter keem, you both was talking filth to each other keem, Both deserve a ban.

14 minutes ago, Oxen said:

Let me be clear here @Keem there is NO SITUATION when it is OK to joke around with or talk about what you did, to anyone you do not know will except it as you intend it. 

To be smarter with WHAT you say, WHO you say it to, HOW you say it and WHY you are saying it. Assume everything you do in game, in TS, on the internet is being watched and could be recorded.

I do not know how well you "know" her, but from my limited conversation with her about this, it is not a "know" as you believe it to be.

TS conversation, Out Of Character talk are still subject to regulations, codes of ethics and good judgement and you failed in all three aspects.

Like Oxen said, if you said sexual stuff in a work place and someone made a complaint you would be fired almost instantly this is a serious thing in a "serious" place. I don't know just my thought.

Yes i know but she has talked to me in that way too and post is vouching for me so i don't know why i'm getting banned,Please understand me and place yourselves in my position eventhough i know you guys wouldn't send that text.

• Retired Founder

I have spoken to Keem and have lifted his ban. This was not a one sided offence, therefore does not deserve a one sided consequence. I agree with everything @Oxen has said on this topic, however this goes to both parties, as well as all players of the community. This type of behaviour is not going to be tolerated.

Unbanned. Closed.

• Agree 5