Maverick's GM Application [Waived]

Name: Maverick

SteamID: 76561198091555095 or STEAM_0:1:65644683

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Navy RSBS LT Maverick has played for 3667:19:50.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8-9 out of 10

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I meant what i said about helping out the community and so forth. I have the needed want and drive to do my part and I believe hosting events and providing entertainment is part of it. I am a Former Gamemaster Manager from the time of Daytona and Shock when they were GMDs back in 2020/2021 as well as when i was an HA, and i was also a GMO back in 2019 I think when i was VA. I have hosted many different types of events before on synergy and would like to continue to do so. 

Not a perfect event/encounter holder but I do my absolute best to consider all alternatives and I am usually pretty good at adapting to the player RP and adding or taking things away on the fly.

To showcase some of my previous Encounters and Events:

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Silent Communications   < Operation Silent Communications (Spec Regiment Mission)

Freedom Lost  < Cartel Invasion from Nar Shaddaa

Side note: I use the same format for most of my events, cuz its the most comfortable and streamlined for me.

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 cool event ideas

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED