Destroyable Props

• Director
Director

Name: Gohn

RP Rank: Admiral

Suggestion: Add a way for GM's to make destroyable props

Implementation: Adding this will make it so people can destroy props, without having to make a ticket. So you can set a drop pods HP, a Muni's HP ETC ETC.
Video demonstrating it. Only downside to this addon is that it requries around 120 MB

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3034592724

+1 would be cool to destroy pods and things without having to make tickets every time

"I see. So, the mission was your usual version of success, then?"

Admin | Fleet Admiral Yularen | CG SGM Price | Hunter Zero

• Director
Director
On 3/6/2024 at 9:51 AM, EODmanKarl said:

+1 I love this idea  and addon, However would this not take away from EOD RP?

It would take away certain elements from EOD, but will make it easier for Gamemasters to host solo events, since they won’t have to bother with “blew this up” tickets 

• Agree 1

On 3/7/2024 at 5:06 AM, gohn said:

It would take away certain elements from EOD, but will make it easier for Gamemasters to host solo events, since they won’t have to bother with “blew this up” tickets 

I mean it takes a pretty big element of EOD away which is Blowing pods, As this is the thing you do most with EOD, It's not really like a lot of bombs are really put maybe 2 or 3 every 5 events, I am not against the Idea I think it's really cool but I just want to make sure that part of EOD isn't completely being taken away

• Director
Director
1 hour ago, EODmanKarl said:

I mean it takes a pretty big element of EOD away which is Blowing pods, As this is the thing you do most with EOD, It's not really like a lot of bombs are really put maybe 2 or 3 every 5 events, I am not against the Idea I think it's really cool but I just want to make sure that part of EOD isn't completely being taken away

EOD Will not be removed completley. Bombs still needs to be planet & defused