Holo's Lapse In Judgement

Holo

Name: Holo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96252878 

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2927 (The urge to wait until this was exactly 3k was great but fuck that noise.)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Some of the most memorable moments I've had on the server have been because of well ran and in depth events that still inspire me to this day. Events are obviously the life blood of the server and the more people helping the team create events that can inspire roleplay on the server the better. I've always enjoyed entertaining people and still do to this day and I believe the best way to do that is through the GM team.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

(Number One. OP: Sitting Duck

(Number Two. OP A bump in the night

Footnote: Regardless of whether or not you +1 or -1 this, or even glance at this with no intent to rate. Please take a quick peek at the storyboards and provide feedback either here or in DMs. You will not hurt my feelings

Edited by Holo

Mistakes were made

Head Admin

kind of a based app ngl

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=