The Waking of the Unknown

• System

Name: Errant Banoodle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143018883

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Pirate Captain Jingles is behind the disappearance of the 212th Attack Battalion. What happened there is a matter of nightmares...

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/5

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

5/5/5   
fun e vent   just abitttttttttttttttt to dark for me to seee the enemy but   for the rest its guud brudah 

from ur   dear friend Eyeball 

Edited by Vain
numbers !

5-5-5

Personally, I had a lot of fun. I liked the premise and the fact that we had to figure out what was going on instead of being told what to do. It struck a great balance between having direction while not having your hand held. Personally, I thought the laser barrage went on for a little too long and i noticed most troopers didn't have anything to do during the interrogation. I had a great time tho

• Agree 1
Head Admin

3/4/5

Good event, I was frequently lost on the Objective sometimes though and could barely see anything. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png