Kaiser|BCMD Cody [Acknowledged]

Veteran Admin

Name of Staff member: @KaiserNeiner

Comments: Some OG members might remember me some might not (I am not the Canadian Moose) But just wanted to give out some recognition to Kaiser. A lot has changed with synergy in my 7 year absence. DU has gone, 91st has gone, SO has been absorbed into the 21st and overall everyone I knew has moved onto bigger and better things. In that time so have I and learnt from previous mistakes I wont be repeating. Given synergy was a massive part of my livelyhood and I had a lot of personal issues I unfortunately let them spill onto the server and left ungracefully (For that I apologise). Anyway I decided to return and see what it was about and how it was doing and see if it was something Id like to give a go again to. The second I joined, I got swept into a sim room with kaiser who adopted me as a CT, with the rest of the 212th and made me feel welcome. Gave me a voice even though he didnt know me and had a bloody good laugh. Every interaction ive had with him reminded me why I constantly have thought about synergy over the last so many years, why I loved being here and I just want him to get the recognition he deserves, he is loved by anyone who comes across him and is a really good person to deal with. He is serious when he needs to be and a good laugh when in situations when relaxing! Overall just wanted to say thank you for being so welcoming and is a huge reason why CTs stay.

Evidence: Just look at anything he does lol

Do you want this to be reported to high staff (Negative or Positive): Yeah of course, we can all do 9 things good and 1 thing bad and its only the bad thats remembered and dealt with (However with Kaiser Ive not actually seen anything out of place) I just wanted to commend him for all the great stuff thats being seen and share my sentiment that hes pretty cool :)

(I dont know why some things are bigger and smaller in the text but we move)

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Disclaimer for text, add onto the end
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Based 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

5 hours ago, AarronMcK said:

The meat riding goes real crazy, @Bonzai what you think?

Kaiser does good work with events but bro didn't really say anything about his staffing in the STAFF FEEDBACK section of the forums. Kaiser and I may not see eye to eye but he does host banging events.. that being said 

FLAG ON THE PLAY UNNECESSARY D--- RIDING

• Funny 3

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Veteran Admin
5 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

Kaiser does good work with events but bro didn't really say anything about his staffing in the STAFF FEEDBACK section of the forums. Kaiser and I may not see eye to eye but he does host banging events.. that being said 

FLAG ON THE PLAY UNNECESSARY D--- RIDING

10 hours ago, Moose_Wundo said:

I got swept into a sim room with kaiser who adopted me as a CT

made me feel welcome.

Gave me a voice even though he didnt know me and had a bloody good laugh

He is serious when he needs to be

! Overall just wanted to say thank you for being so welcoming and is a huge reason why CTs stay.

I mean if these arent reasons for a decent STAFF MEMBER, in the STAFF FEEDBACK SECTION then I dont really know what is?spacer.png 

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• 4 weeks later...
Head Admin

This feedback has been acknowledged by the High Staff and will be looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

If anymore information becomes present, please forward it to High Staff.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander