[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Hector) Staff Application

Hector

RP Name: Hector 

Steam ID: 76561199046704275

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because I would like to be able to provide entertainment for the people on the server. I would like to be able to help my battalion in any way I can. Being able to set up trainings and or help with tryouts would be super helpful to my battalion. I feel like sometimes the server can get a little boring being able to provide some help during events would be very entertaining for me as well as the people of the server I hope. I would also like to help the new players of the server to learn what to do and how to do things. I have lots of plans for what I want to do these were just little bits of what I would like to do as an administrator.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been on the server for a while now and have never gone for staff so I thought I would give it a try. I am 18 in my last year of high school after high school I plan to go to college. In college I plan to major in construction management and or construction engineering. I am leaning more towards management due to me not being the greatest at math so engineering would be a little harder. I am currently on my high schools swim team and I am a captain of the team so I know a little bit of what it takes to lead a team. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I don't 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1024 hours

• Winner 1

sse.png.7f1ef70b99f7958aa48560ca3d0a1aa0

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 wish the best!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1 I LOVE Hector!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky, Republic Intelligence Jedi Agent Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING