Duh for GM 2023 maybe 24

DuhWolfe

Name: Duh | Trauma
SteamID: 76561198216426275
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 289:05:24
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Honestly, I really enjoy making stories. As a very huge fan of roleplay and creating stories, I feel like being apart of making it. Being able to let people take part in my creations and creating something people can remember and enjoy is something I thrive for. Being able to enjoy the fact of someone enjoying something I create is something I thrive to do. I don't look at this as something to do, I look at it as in a weird way, art.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Attack of Makar (Base Event) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10IHnX1xPAQXblwrMz-_8qhPmNvGVSnvaTpM7XL-yPJE/edit?usp=sharing

The Floating Coffin (Deployment) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NYFcWJgXlUIBD3S8qsrOp0dwZq-5h9Q2zOvC5FR2Liw/edit?usp=sharing

• Winner 1

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Head Admin

best event docs ive seen in a while, very nice

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED