Sixty-Niner's GM APP Waived by HA Rohan <3

bhealy

Name: Sixty-Niner

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:503817516, 76561198967900761

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:979:34:55

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:7 or 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:I admire the good work that the gm team shows and I want to be apart of that and to provide fun events for the people of the server . I have been told that Im a creative person and Id like to share the Ideas I have with people of the server. Id also like to move to better my server image and my reputation. If given the chace Id be active, open to criticism and extra help, or helping in any way. even if it takes me 3x as long to move up ill do it.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Absolutely
Event leading up to deployment
Deployment
Event EJs were expanded on after given constructive criticism

Current Senator Aang

Edited by bhealy
Addition/revision

Nothing but bad interactions with you consistently during your time on server. 

These are also the exact same documents from your denied applications where you were informed they needed worked on. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

57 minutes ago, Mystic said:

These are also the exact same documents from your denied applications where you were informed they needed worked on. 

-1 This app tells me nothing about your abilities to be a GM. Using the same app from a denial is crazy.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

I wasnt denied because of the apps, I was denied because I studied off the wrong rulebook

I didnt see any rule against using successful Ideas.

Addition
I expanded on them earlier to allow a more precise action involving EJs and how they would behave. I feel like I fixed the issue that was pointed out on my previous app.

Edited by bhealy
  • Bruh 1
Head Admin

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png