[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pulse's Staff Application

Pulse

RP Name: 104th ARFL CPT Mortar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526172792

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): the main reason I want to become a admin is because I want the community to grow as a whole. I've been apart of this community for around 4 or 5 months now and I've seen it grow slowly over time and id love to play my part and help out, and I understand as being a admin you need to step up and sometimes be "the bad guy" and also have attention to detail and discipline. I want to help out even if its just simply trying to get a new CR to become a CT or if its just giving out whitelist and changing names, it doesn't matter to me I'm just here to help. But my end goal is to be able to make cool trainings or events for my battalion or really any other battalion and getting loads of people involved so they can all have a good time while their on the server and make some good memories. I really just want to help out the best I can whenever other admins aren't on whenever its late hours and just simply help grow the community if anyone is have issues with anything or they just have a question. i also feel with my experience on gmod I would be a good candidate for this position as I know my ways around most issues and would love to work with the staff team as they seem like nice and fun people to be around, so it would be am honor to work with them and help grow this community together. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently a senior in high school and I've been working in the electrical field for a year now. soon ill be going to a tech collage for electrical and prob try to start my own business sooner or later. I am also 17 years old and in a month ill be turning 18, i also love to workout in the gym and just let out all of my stress there lol.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no unfortunately

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 434:41:26

Huge +1 has been helping me ever since I joined the 104th with advice and is an overall serious person who would be a great addition to the staff team.

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

+1

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED