Kase's GM App (Round 2)

Kase

Name: Kase
SteamID:
 STEAM_0:1:149949451
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Like over 1000 lmao.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 or 8.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: After talking with a few people and gathering how people in the GM team and how people on server feel about the current state of events and hosting events, it seems there has been a slow recline in events and creative ones at that. I have gotten on pretty consistently and the first thing I always hear is "when's the next event" which is a 2 sided coin. I'd like to join the GM team (FR this time i swear) to maybe put some ideas I have into motion and plan out long intricate story lines and allow individual characters/people feel important to the story, while also allowing those who prefer "gun go bang" events to also have fun.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yup.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

(reposting these because I still think they are banger event ideas)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_xxEmKJ8cd2LubNPZOb84MfGUxQrduOODlRWPeaIqX4/edit?usp=sharing - On Server

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CarQWL9tMyqVjD7EdGqWswaftlPOwMfhHPES90xlSzY/edit?usp=sharing - Deployment

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Head Admin

I never thought I would see the day

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree