Answers on this new rank system

19 minutes ago, Wosy said:

So I was looking at the forums today just looking at bugs and things like that when I came across this suggestion

I looked at it for a little bit and saw that guac liked it and decided to accept it, So I went into the settings and was honestly messing around with how to give out the badges in a way where they are Hard but far to get since we have always had the badges and the only way before to get them was to be granted them, After some testing a system was put up to give these out and while working on that I saw then RANKS tab and wondered hmmm wonder what I can do with this

To be honest the ranks are just there to earn nothing really special towards them and the only thing you get with them is the icon and process of doing something on the forums

So currently there are 5 levels to the rank system and as stated it really does nothing. 9 times out of 10 it will go based on reputation points and sometimes just background points for doing this or receiving that to be able to rank up and get the next rank these currently have nothing to do with BADGES

If people do just like to see and show people hey i made it this far we can keep them and even change the icons and names for the ranks to something everyone votes on. 

currently what are the reqs for each badge? as i know Great Content is 1000 posts

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Systems Dev
13 minutes ago, Mystic said:

currently what are the reqs for each badge? as i know Great Content is 1000 posts

100 people follow you

• Superstar Badge

1,000th Post 

• Great Content

10,000th Post

• Fire Content

Best Answer 100 times

• Helpful badge

Staff Member

• Forum Mods

Currently "Great Support" is not on this list as I yet don't know what to do with it

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

31 minutes ago, Wosy said:

100 people follow you

• Superstar Badge

1,000th Post 

• Great Content

10,000th Post

• Fire Content

Best Answer 100 times

• Helpful badge

Staff Member

• Forum Mods

Currently "Great Support" is not on this list as I yet don't know what to do with it

time to do Follow for Follow. Thank you!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

New Update Is Not Good, Can We Go Back?

• Agree 2

r4ymo.gif

Systems Dev
5 minutes ago, Mystic said:

time to do Follow for Follow. Thank you!

I thought about this and It will detect it and not count towards it

1 minute ago, Sixta said:

New Update Is Not Good, Can We Go Back?

no

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 4 weeks later...
Head Admin

Question Answered