Clutch's MECH RCMD Resignation

Clutch

Battalion: MECH RCMD

RP Name: Clutch

Date: 11/2/23

Reason: My term is over in less than 3 hours but I wanted to put this in to say my goodbyes and thank you to everyone that supported me and helped me get to this point.

Goodbyes:

@Marvel Thank you for allowing me to become Wolffe after my awful Yoda term and I appreciate all of the advise and mentoring.

@Brooklyn Big man I'm sorry I'm not going for another term but you really made me enjoy being high command and hope to work with you again soon.

@Rivergrub199 @Camouflage27 You guys are doing great please don't let my baby die ;)

@Tetra I'm sorry for leaving you high and dry with 41st but they always figure out their problems and even though I won't be your reg anymore I'm just a discord message away.

@Luther @PattyTheTrue @Buuged The biggest comeback of all time from you guys I am truly proud of what this battalion has grown to and you guys are 10000% deserving of BOTM keep striving for bigger things my friends.

Keeping this short because I am still going to be playing on the server and such. I just wanted to just thank people for my time as RCMD. For those of you I didn't ping I didn't forget I'll just have to see you in game.

Edited by Clutchhhx
  • Pay Respect 8
  • Dumb 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png