Silent Comms...

Synergy

• System

Name: Appo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:649268514

Who helped (If applicable): Reborn, Shadow, Raven, Hamm, Tooka

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X3QefHC3rTMsPsBSdcOH4772QWHsX20n9akSbaTk1XM/edit#heading=h.gmsw128fq8sr

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic Command has not received any reports from Anaxes Base. Command believes the base may have been invaded from CIS. Republic Forces are to deploy to Anaxes and investigate why comms have been silent. Maul and Savage took over the base and lost it once the republic went in to investigate.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/3

• Dumb 1

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

3/2/2 Honestly just kinda felt like just a bigger scale shootemup. server was laggy most if not all of the event aswell

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

2/3/1

Id like to see much more fluid GMs be able to adapt to players RP instead of us always having to follow a linear objective ONLY the way the GM wants. It makes events suuuuper stale and copy paste. 

We have advanced units (ARC,ARF, SOBDE) For a reason. If theyre able to find more creative ways to participate in the event why not let them? Dont TP them out of the base with no RP explanation or anything thats kinda wack. 

If it was some random ass dude id understand but please let the advanced units do more advanced RP thats the whole reason we join units like ARF and ARC. 

3/2/2

Gameplay was pretty ok for the most part. A lot of bottleneck shootouts, which aren't fun on server wide deployments, but otherwise not too bad.

Care and Effort was kinda not good. It felt like you just spammed droids in front of the troopers, and didn't do much else. You also punished players for creatively getting into the base, without really communicating what the issue was. Those combined really harshed my vibe of the event.

Performance was also not good. I lost connection twice, and my battalion lost connection more, and the frames were consistently dropping.

Overall I didn't really have a good time with this, and I hope in the future more thought and planning can be put into a deployment.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg