Torrins Resignation

Gurk

GM Leadership

Battalion: 41st 

RP Name: BCMD Gree

Date: 09 16 2023

Reason: People who've spoken to me about this knew this was coming. The end of my term is close and I was not going for a 2nd term. I enjoyed being BCMD of the 41st. I feel like I did what I said when I applied. I had minimal experience in the server and in CWRP in general, but still got the chance to lead a battalion, which I am greatful for. I feel like 41st is in good hands now, with active NCOs, officers and commanders.  My  successor is ready to take over, Its time for me to let the next Gree step in. I have about 1 month left of my term and I do want to finish it. But the amount of time I can play has changed since the start of the summer, work has started and I just want to chill and have fun playing, while the next Gree takes over.

Goodbyes: 

@Tetra @Badger98 Thanks for the support during my term, and good luck with the next Gree

• Pay Respect 4

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

• Director
Director

o7

o7 man, Didn't speak much but the work done in 41st spoke for itself

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=