[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Fenrir's Staff Application

TheTrueFenrir

RP Name: Fenrir

Steam ID:76561198857995258

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have seen how this sever runs and where there was a staff needed. or when a staff member spawn a dupe then where they leave before there done with it. I want to be that staff member where am on late nights when there is little amount of staff on. I don't join want to help a small group of people i want to be the staff the people want, someone to lessen to the issue and not make a person wait for a staff to be free.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 22 years old with a job as a mechanic. I have been a RP gamer for a good amount of time, I have play on small to lager pop server.  There is not that much more info to give about my self.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have been a staff member before where i dealt with WL people, RDM cases, and much more. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  2533

Veteran Admin

+1 Active and wants to help

Veteran Admin

+1 Hope you do as well!

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter