[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Shade Staff Application

RP Name: Shade

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123208738

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ever sense I had gotten GM I had slowly been learning what I need to do. At one point I was the only “staff” member on while there was 6+ minges running around. I have been slowly taking whatever I need to do to keep the server going while I would be the only one active during the late nights. I just want to be actual staff if I’m doing actual staff work. I have been told over and over to actually apply with this, and have decided to actually do it now. I think that I might be a good fit with helping out around the server wherever I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am pretty hardworking if I enjoy what I’m doing, and luckily enough I seem to enjoy playing on synergy. I like helping out where I can, doing as much as I can to help. I like to to think I’m pretty friendly, and have made friends with most people I come across in the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: GM, used powers granted to me to help keep server stable and under control when nobody else is around

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: ~2070

• Winner 1

2ndAC MED SFC, 104th MEDL SGM, MEDL SGM Kix, New class Parjai-12 MEDL LT

Owner of Parjai-Tank

Veteran Admin

+1 aren't you already a staff member?

Head Admin
1 hour ago, LIl-J said:

+1 aren't you already a staff member?

He's a Gamemaster, they're set to SA at the moment till permissions are fixed for the GM role.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Veteran Admin

+1

GM Leadership

+1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

+1

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter