Looking For Advice

I have been around in the community for a good amount of time and have achieved a lot but am looking for more. I am wanting to move up higher than I currently am but I need a little help. Now I believe that I am a very hit-or-miss member of the community you either love me or hate me but I am trying to change that. I very clearly see that to move up in the ranks higher you have to have a good reputation with other members of the community which I am going to try to start doing I just need a little bit of assistance, and that is why I am making this post asking for advice. I am looking for honest advice about problems that people see with me that they believe are hurting my reputation and making me come off as avoidable. When I got promoted to master Tetra told me some significant issues he sees with me and I have fixed them. That is why I am trying to collect input from the whole community so please help if you want.

• Informative 1

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

You're blunt.
Stupid
Idiotic
You are not very approachable to everyone and give off a vibe that kinda shows you want to run by yourself. 
(these are describing his personality and how he acts, not Deathtiger as a person)

You don't outreach, you don't really communicate clearly. You struggle to follow set rules, or are argumentative when people disagree/have an issue with something you've done. 

You're passive aggressive as all hell. 

Your biggest issue, really is your attitude and the way you respond to criticism/handle yourself. Fix these things and the joking behavior and minor minge things that you do can easily be overlooked so long as you stay serious when it matters. 

Since this needs to be stated, this is said with love. I know the guy IRL. How he acts here is NOT how he acts in real life. 

You have a tendency to get too into the "its just a game mindset" at the wrong times.  Thinking of it as a game is just fine too, but you also need to incorporate how other people feel during times, which you struggle with. 

My advice to you is to sit down, step out of the box and reach out to other Officers in other battalions and start scheduling things to do with them. This way you work on your communication and understanding, as well as you try to work on addressing others concerns/accepting a compromise rather than a "my way or the highway" type of thinking.  If you have any issues with people on the server sit down over TS or Discord and talk it out. Repairing bonds or attempting to is better than letting them stay broken. That's all i can really say to help you. As alot of it is completely up to you and how you decide to act.

Edited by Mystic
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

12 minutes ago, Mystic said:

You're blunt.
Stupid
Idiotic
You're a sour taste in peoples mouths. You are not very approachable to everyone and give off a vibe that kinda shows you want to run by yourself. 

You don't outreach, you don't really communicate clearly. You struggle to follow set rules, or are argumentative when people disagree/have an issue with something you've done. 

You're passive aggressive as all hell. 

Your biggest issue, really is your attitude and the way you respond to criticism/handle yourself. Fix these things and the joking behavior and minor minge things that you do can easily be overlooked so long as you stay serious when it matters. 

"your biggest issue is who you are, please change that"

does he only have negative qualities cause this is next level hating

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

39 minutes ago, Mystic said:

You're blunt.
Stupid
Idiotic
You're a sour taste in peoples mouths. You are not very approachable to everyone and give off a vibe that kinda shows you want to run by yourself. 

There's some constructive things in here but its a little much. Take it with a grain of salt. If you see any truth in what he said, listen to it and try to change that about yourself but I don't believe you're what he's portraying here.

I found that most people prosper in this server when they capitalize on their strengths. Whatever your strength is, you'll surely find a place in this server where its useful. If you don't know what you're strength is, this server is a great place to discover it. 

Edited by Rizzo
  • Dumb 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

3 hours ago, Comics said:

"your biggest issue is who you are, please change that"

does he only have negative qualities cause this is next level hating

As someone who knows the dude IRL its not who he is. His persona online and irl are completely different.
I'm not even calling him an idiot or stupid. The things im saying apply to how he acts and his personality. Which is what he asked for advice on.

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

this is wild 

with that being said
+1

• Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2