Quests, what's going on?

Question: What's going on with the Quests?  Are anymore going to be accepted and added, or at least denied?

Comments/Concerns: It'll be a year next month for a few of the suggested quests in that section and it's just been very dormant. Just looking for some insight on them.

Staff Member you're asking: @ Developer @Xaze@Marvel@Woeny

Additional info:

• Agree 4

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Not to mention there are still bugs pending with some quests not being acceptable on certain jobs

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

We have an overhaul of the addon we're working on behind the scenes. Major back-end changes that provide more stability to the system. The current quest system causes issues with our data storage system (MySQL) when it fails to validate with the DRM Server. We, fortunately, received a non-DRM copy of the addon and have been working on it since. I don't have that GitHub repo linked in Discord since it's on my private GitHub. 

Please stay tuned for the next update. We've been doing significant overhauls in the backend for our networking to lessen the load on the server. Ideally, we'll have a more content-based update soon. 

Thanks for the question :)

Edited by Xaze
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Question Answered