[ACCEPTED] shroud re-app

shroud

Name: shroud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100006480

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: A

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: had to resign due to work and other irl issues

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I know i say this almost every chance i get, but i genuinely have found like a new reason to play the server. I have so many new ideas and events that i've planned out for quite a bit now. Zeros really helped me with finding a new reason to want be staff, instead of using staff to exclusively help with tickets. I want to pursue more things within the aspect of being a gamemaster and pushing my own events and campaigns like he has done succesfully.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel it went well for awhile until i eventually burned myself out. though i've already thought about what could burn me out again and am doing everything i can to prevent it from happening again, such as taking breaks when needed, etc.

Edited by shroud
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter