[Accepted] Ban appeal

Thom

Name: Thom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526889827
Ban Reason: MRDM 
Date of Ban: 7/9/23
Length of Ban: 5 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: BB Brooklyn
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: *Reason for why this even happened was because it was late night and the server was messing around. BCMDs were messing around and so was I. I can respect an arrest for RDM, but a ban for MRDM is a stretch. I killed people after I sat there getting shot at, by other VEHs, rockets, etc, while CG were there and did nothing, so I figured the server was having one of those nights where it was okay to mess around. I am summarizing this, as to not write out an entire story. The 3 kills I did were also 6-8min apart, with the first one being more so 10min apart from the last. This entire ordeal happened in the span of 30-40min, with not one word from any sense of authority stopping it. *
Evidence to support your claims: Five people were arrested with this, around 2 to 3 other didn't get caught, I have no video, however You can ask around.

28 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Why did they get killed? Where you on like a BH Job or line running around as a clone kill people?

No, I was hanging out messing around in a LAAT like a few others were, including two BCMDs, and then a LAAT starts shooting me. I started shooting back, then decided "eh y'know I shouldn't do that" So I went to land,  and the LAAT blew me up; This was in CY, full view of CG, so I was like "oh alrighty then, haha fun". Then I proceeded to continue to get shot at, by clones, while I was on my clone, again, no supervisory role stepped in, I shot back. I happen to live with 7hp, they happened to die. 

I'm in the boat that either more people needed the more serious punishment, or this guy should get the same punishment as everyone else.

Honestly seems like dumb fun gone wrong, banning people for that isn't very fun.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management

Congratulations! Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED.
You may be contacted by a Director+ to discuss your return.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk