[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Love Bear Staff Application

RP Name: TC HVYL SGM Hardcase

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20247829

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: USA EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been a part of many RP communities ranging from ARMA 2/3, Squad, Mil-Sim and I have, in some way, been apart of the staff committee since 2014. I want to continue to help this server grow and keep the RP experience true for all. As everyone knows, we all have lives outside of this community and not all the time staff can not be on 100% of the time. I am the one who will be on at all times whether I'm in TS or in the server itself. I am always available to anyone who needs/wants assistance. I've always had an open door policy and will continue to do so. I also want to make sure our senior members follow our rules no matter how long they've been a part of the community. We have rules for a reason, no one is an exception    

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been playing games since I was a kid. In 2016 I enlisted in the USMC and in process to re-enlist for another 4 years, making it to the rank of SGT. I'm very outgoing and very social, i'm never not wanting to have a good time and I always try to ensure people around me are doing good even if im having not the greatest time. I recently graduated college with honors for Applied Science in Criminal Justice and i plan on working with my local county Sherriff Office. Currently a manager at a grocery store. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. I was apart of ARMA 2 and 3 life servers and was admin for multiple communities. I have also done 100+ interviews when new players joined the community I was a part of. I have also help create entire departments with ARMA2/3RP.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  78:21:28

Edited by Love_Bear

+1 Worked with ya for the last few months and i fell youll be great

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

Veteran Admin

+1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Liaison

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter