Mechanized Infantry - Rohan

Synergy

• System

Name: A'den

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

Who helped (If applicable): Kaiser, Gohn

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): You had tanks, you went in, supposed to be a convoy of Mechanized Infantry. A few things went wrong, but in the end we made some extra stuff up to keep it running!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Rahm Kota's Militia

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/5/4 This event was a failure from individual command of batallions and the people driving the vehicles. Everyone was seperating even though its supossed to be a convoy that everyone was on together and because everyone spread out event happend a lot quicker and there was practically no objective, GM next time make sure commanders of respective batallions stick to the objective

• Funny 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 Enjoyed

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

2/4/5

Tanks got ship tooled. That was dumb.

The story was fun and the progression was smooth and nice.

No lag really.

• Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructo
r

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin
2 hours ago, HardlockLN said:

3/2/5

As a 104th, I feel like our battalion is being disrespected. Got rid of our TXs and AT-TE in a non roleplaying way and then waving it off as land mines.

2 hours ago, Mystic said:

2/4/5

Tanks got ship tooled. That was dumb.

The story was fun and the progression was smooth and nice.

No lag really.

Just happened to still be on the post. No one was toolgunned, both @KaiserNeiner and I put mines down in the caves. I wish I had the console to show how one mine killed 6 people including the tank with the maintenance station, however, no one ship tooled anything besides the proton cannons.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

5 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Just happened to still be on the post. No one was toolgunned, both @KaiserNeiner and I put mines down in the caves. I wish I had the console to show how one mine killed 6 people including the tank with the maintenance station, however, no one ship tooled anything besides the proton cannons.

Must've been REALLY delayed then. One of the tanks was blown in the back line behind where we already pushed through.

• Informative 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructo
r

Head Admin
Just now, Mystic said:

Must've been REALLY delayed then. One of the tanks was blown in the back line behind where we already pushed through.

Very odd, if someone did it, it wasn't myself

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

28 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Very odd, if someone did it, it wasn't myself

no im not doubting you. it very well could've been something else entirely. Sorry if it came off that way. it just seemed random

• Friendly 1

r