Lazer's Game Master Application

Lazer

Name: CG Shadow Knight V Lazer|CG MED SGT Lazer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174756803

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Around 700 hours I would say.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would like to think that I am very well with communication and leadership going off of my past experience.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I do.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I would like to do an event that involves both RP and action both at the same time.

It starts off with Trandoshians coming onto the ship asking for help and safety from the Republic. Depending on how they react they will either team with the republic or go against them going off of how hostile or friendly they are. After they decide on the RP Savage will be coming into airspace asking for the Trandoshans and that they have stolen from the empire and they must have it back. Being the republic and how they act they will refuse the entry of them and Savage along with his Acolytes will attack the ship starting off with a bombing to open up the skygate and jumping through along with droids. The Trandos will ultimately have no choice but to fight and depending on what the republic has chosen to do to them they will either work with them or go against them and have a 3 way battle on the ship. The republic has the choice to hand them over and take fewer casualties or try to fend off them and protect the Trandos. Once they have either gotten rid of the sith or the sith have captured them it will depend on if the Republic gets to keep them for themselves or if they sith get to take them and successfully escape with them. If the republic keeps the trandos they will try to escape and either die in the process or escape with some or no casualties of their own.

Congratulations you have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Game Master Officer by 1/1/2018.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.