Bane

RP Name: Bane

Steam ID: 76561198877460882

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Head admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Work life/stress

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have noticed the server still struggles with events. Largely, I want to host entertainments, help with patrols, etc. There have been several times where I have requested and admin and nobody responded.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I made it up to the rank of head admin. All in all, I was decent at my job. Unfortunately, work often called me away and the communication in team was not optimal. Combined with the stress I was under at the time, the end of my time in staff was not as good as it could have been. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Bane
forgor to edit title

Former: A lot of shit dude

+1. What a baller dude

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 I know this guy

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Veteran Admin

+1

+1 Cool guy good luck in the staff team!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1 come home King

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED