Defon 1 with Dooku

Synergy

• System

Name: Donut

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117159475

Who helped (If applicable): Drone, Julio, Volt

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Dooku made plans to steal information within the republic. The drones were successful in completely overruning the base. The republic took over thesh and made a plan to take back the base. Unfortunatley Dooku escaped.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/5 I loved this event so much, thank you!

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

4/4/4, sad no one took a chance at the terminal

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

5/5/4 Came in at the end but i enjoyed it 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

2/3/4

-Commando used DC-17m Shotgun (Perma) to kill clones
- Commando used NT-242t to Kill clones
-Dooku used Diamond Storm to kill clones. 

Sorry but that wasn't fun to deal with, as well as it breaks GM rules 

Former: Liaison

1/2/4

Gameplay wasn't fantastic. Very difficult to do things when you're constantly spawned on top of & restricted roleplay wise. Perma weapons go BRRRRRR

Care & Effort could've been better. Learn to adapt to a changing environment instead of forcing things your way. Being stuck in base is something myself and others wanted to get out of ourselves. Not force teleported. Also, stealing data knowing no one will be in base? Thats crazy

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

4/4/4 It was ight but busted guns and powers were a tad annoying to deal with. There were so many concentrated enemies at one point that i could barely move, and I know others had it worse 

Edited by Rab

212th HVYL CPT Waxer

Heavy Battalion Lead | Ghost Company Heavy