Jem's GM Application

Jem

Name: Jem / SGT Mack / CA FedEx
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:90622907
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 634
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 or an 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I feel like I can be a vital addition to the team with my creative abilities, and my experience in Clonewars. I've played many servers through the years of late 2016 all the way until now in 2023. My main server has been Synergy, as I started this server in October of 2017. I have gone through enough events that I feel like I can adapt and create a unique feeling for all players in all situations. I have seen and heard enough reviews of events that I feel would make it easier for me to shape my events to involve everybody in every battalion and of all specializations without leaving anybody out or altering the players experience in a negative light. The GM's have an amazing roster at the moment, and I feel that my addition to that would only improve the quality and the integrity of the GM team. 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM:

ON BASE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPVO8oeEser2XZ1SonXi-8iYqSIi9Nx5qlELDSjCq4E/edit?usp=sharing

OFF BASE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nMkjCcxyNzqNU2fpABBhxbsXCjnWQa6Z5FzZIPN9daU/edit?usp=sharing

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 2

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

+1 i like the ideas and it something the server could actually have fun with

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

This application concerns me for a couple reasons, however, the most concerning one is the behavior I see in game. I don't see you act very mature most of the time I see you in game, which is concerning especially when joining GM or Staff. Therefore I am going to have to -1 this.

Edit:

After conversing through DMs, Jem has already addressed those concerns I had and is beginning on creating a better image. So will change my vote to +1. Takes a lot to look at your in 3rd person and notice your own issues and fix them. 

Edited by Slak
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Your a good enough guy and trustworthy and creative enough to make a good event given enough time. So I think youll be a good game master. And with the staff thing as well while your immature in game at some points that really only with OOC things. And that is 100% ok and shouldnt be seen as non staff worthy. You do what is asked of you and you do it well. So you will do fine as a staff member in my book. (Also im drunk while writing this so im extremely blatant take that into account)

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Pay Respect 1