Metro's Gamemaster Reapplication

Metro

Name: Metro | Null 6 LT Kom'rk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155561484

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Too many. Last estimated at 2050.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9.5.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to rejoin the Gamemaster team for a multitude of reasons. One being to provide entertainment in the form of events for the player base and myself. I genuinely enjoying providing events with twists and lots of player interaction. Telling a story and watching how people unfold it is a something I enjoy. A secondary reason is so I may assist with training dupes and training sims for groups I am involved with. I am hoping that with time I can continue the campaign I started during my Marshal Term with deployments being a thing again.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mP_P7aDyZFtTOWg36cqMtfYcVukgoAPPj5Na9gC7yvA/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12dK2B93G_y9ninrDCuhyMl9KKeyQi5ZgFGxkLrB4hUI/edit?usp=sharing

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 comical

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...