[ACCEPTED] Hysterical's Staff Application

Hysterical

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: GC Trapper, Naval Yorun, TG XXI, Hunter Nauz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117159475

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have loved this server ever since I've joined and would love to help with the continuance of growth within the server. I would like to help with late night and early morning activities as see fit to "keep the server alive" as not many admins are active during those times. I would like to also help other staff as I know during some events and amongst other things, they can get tied up so I would like to help relieve some of that pressure. I would also like to grow my knowledge and assist with setups for events and tryouts. I feel like the more people I can help and assist on the server the more people will be willing to stay and we will continue to grow. I would also like to share my knowledge and ideas with other staff to make the server a better place. This server has been a big part of my day to day the past couple of months and would really like to make a difference any way I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 25 years old, live in Kansas, stream for a living. I've done security most of my adult life despite the fact I have a culinary arts degree. I like to fish, camp, spend time with the wife, and play games in my free time. The dishonored series is my favorite game series followed closely by Assassins Creed, both of which I have tattoos of.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 322 hrs

Edited by Hysterical

+1

Hysterical is a pretty calm person to be around and keeps an open mind. All of my interactions with have always been appealing and I will fully back his application.

Best of luck Hysterical.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Head Admin

+1 really good dude, relaxed and informed, has really good ideas overall for events too

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

+1 Strong leader and a good friend.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL CPT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi x2, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2, Alpha-74 SGT Stec

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here