[ACCEPTED] Spaghettis Staff Re-Application

Spaghetti

RP Name: Spaghetti | Faie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199307867 

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Completely resigned from the server due to burnout

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
I want to join the staff team mainly out of convenience for myself and everyone else. When I am on the server I often see tickets getting left untaken and people needing to wait unreasonable amounts of time to get simple tickets accepted. I am on a lot and I spend a lot of my time wishing I had the ability to help my battalion or people complaining in OOC with staff related problems.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
Last Time I was staff I feel like I did a pretty good job. I hosted events that were fun, I took tickets whenever I could and I would make dupes for battalion sims that were fairly popular. When I used to be staff I tried my best to be a positive role model in the community because that is part of the role. Also last time I was staff I would create little hangout areas where BH and Clones could hangout which is something I feel is lost recently. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Head Admin

+1. I remember you from a long time ago and even now. Fun individual and easy to work with.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

+1 Sounds like you're pretty involved with 41st and jedi. We need more staff that have a 41st POV, and Bitter +1's so I +1 :) 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 Like others have said, don't be afraid of putting an LOA in, life comes first and completely resigning due to burnout sucks... Been there done that. Best of luck though.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED