Quincy's Staff Application

Quincy

RP Name: CG CQC SPC Quincy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55650362

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an Administrator because of the fact that I love the server, and I love all the community members that are apart of it, I love every single bit of it. And I want to be an Administrator to make sure that the community is still protected, and not malfunctioning. I also wish to be an Administrator because I have a lot of experience working as a staff member, and I believe that I can be a grand addition to the staff team. I also want to become an Administrator to make more friends, Not that I don't have any.. I just really want to have a couple more buddies that could possibly be on the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, My name is Erich, I'm from the Concave Area of Lichtenstein close to the Swiss Alps. Sadly English is the only language I speak,  and I barely have an accent, Anyways, I play Ice Hockey, It's practically my life. I was raised and developed of watching hockey, and playing hockey, It's all I do. I also like to fish, and play a lot of games. I also love to shoot guns, And the only gun I love to shoot the most is my Fathers AK-47, it's amazing. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I do, I am previously a past server owner of 3 servers, All of them filled up to the top pretty frequently, I also have many staff experiences as Super Admin in Dark RP servers, I also am a previous staff of a Star Wars RP server that my friend ran.

Edited by Quincy