[ACCEPTED] Montys Staff Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-app

Ccmonty

RP Name: 104th HVO LT Monty/Jedi Padawan Neophyte Mole

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to continue helping the server and creating events for the players. I've found that playing without being admin is much less fun as it greatly limits what I can do in terms of rp, and also making events is fun. I don't have a more complex reason beyond that, I just think being staff and making events is fun. I have been removed from staff in the past, mostly resulting from something I did off impulse, but every time I go for staff I try to improve myself more. Overall I want to be staff so I can improve the enjoyment for players on the servers slower days and contribute on the populated days as well. If you have any further questions feel free to ask

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I think most people know who I am at this point but in case you don't, hi I'm Monty. I've been playing on Synergy since 2018 and played on Icefuse before that and have been in 104th pretty much the entire time. I'm slightly autistic and enjoy playing video games and competing in smash bros tournaments. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have been staff and a GM several times on Synergy before and I feel like it went well until it didn't. I started out running early morning events for people which eventually got me an offer for GMO, which I denied as I didn't feel I could handle it, and generally behaved myself. Then when we got to Onderon I started slacking on my staff duties a bit and started breaking staff rules occasionally because I thought it was funny and thought others would as well. Turns out that my idea of funny is not shared by everyone and I really should have been controlling myself better which I definitely regret not doing. But aside from that I like to think that over all I was helpful to the staff team.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Unsure of exact hours but I have been playing Synergy since 2018 so likely 100+

Edited by Ccmonty
Used wrong format

You would be applying for NA. Be sure to update it.

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess