[DENIED] Hawk- Staff Application

hawken

CWRP-Hawk-Staff Application

RP Name: Hawken 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634238879 / 76561199228743486

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Being apart and playing synergy roleplay for the last year has been amazing. My goal would be to help everyone to enjoy their gaming experience as much as possible here.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been with the server for about a year, and so far, I've absolutely enjoyed my time here. Also, something about me: I recently graduated college and have earned my HVAC certificate.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, a have, For the last 4 years I have helped operate a discord (Orbital gaming) with over 4,410 members and growing. Being a part of the administrator team at orbital gaming together we oversee 13 amazing staff members and as i mentioned before 4,410 members. So far it's been an amazing experience to watch our server grow and take part in it to see it thriving to where it is today. Orbital Gaming is a growing community that prides itself on building a safe and interactive space for everyone to enjoy. Founded by TheMaxRP.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have roughly 392:09:15

Head Admin

+1 kind individual with a clear head. Would make a great addition to the staff team.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Please contact me whenever you on TS or discord @ madara#4774

• Confused 1

spacer.png
Wosy was here