• Director
Director

RP Name: Gohm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87120731

VIP (Y/N):Yes

Timezone:GMT+1

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Most of my friend group decided to leave the server and i decided to leave aswell and go play other stuff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wanna join back the staff team to make a impact on the server. During the downtime i would like to do stuff during it and a great way would be for me to make dupes and plan for encounter coming up since i will have lots of time to perfect it. I am very interested in rejoining the community because I feel that I can make a meaningful contribution to the group. I have always had a passion for helping others and making a positive impact on the community, and I believe that being a part of this group would give me the opportunity to do just that.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I had a great experience the last time I was a part of it. I am proud to say that I was able to pull my weight and contribute in a meaningful way. One of the things that made my time with the community so enjoyable was the opportunity to plan and execute fun events that brought people together.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

Head Admin

+1, good staff member in the past and chill player that has been on the server for a very long time

• Bruh 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 did great work before

• Optimistic 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1 but in recent events I'd qualify you as a bit mingy. I have faith that once you get staff though you'd change, which is why I give you my vote :) 

• Confused 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED