[ACCEPTED] Gadget's Staff Re-Application - Numbero 4

Gadget

RP Name: GM WO ARCO Gadget

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:89827130

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT baby!

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the server, the reason was just complete burn-out and tiredness. I had played on the server a put my heart and soul into a lot of things and felt that I got no appreciation or even a thought about it. Felt like I was being ignored and just seen as the guy who did X and Y. I wanted progression but was stuck in a hump and just decided to distant myself and just relax. I was getting to annoyed at stuff that shouldn't really matter, but hey, I'm back now.

Why do you want to re-join the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have noticed the staff team is lacking in some categories, namely some of the events being cookie-cutter and bland and a general lack of rule management and movement when events aren't going on. I assume this is due to lack of staff in my time zone or some other factor I am not aware of. I just want to help, as I said to Xaze, the server achieve the goals he has set out ahead and ensure the server and the community is prepared for this future in the best way I can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I was the rule monkey, angry old man and SA Dad. I would often get on to people and not be shy about my opinion on something. I was not against and would pursue punishments against those who broke the rules or caused issues. I was also a builder, building many building and boardable ships for people to enjoy. I was also a fairly good Pirate by the name of Cap'n Black Tooth.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Stagg reapplication? nice.

• Bruh 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=