[ACCEPTED] Tomm's Staff Re-Re-Application

Tomm

RP Name: KU MED LT Tomm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184547615

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I am Not

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had some IRL issues come up, with a healthy work and school schedule now I can become staff once again!

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Seeing the server how it is now has really attached on me for wanting to come back, old friends, new friends etc. Right now inside of the Galactic Marines we do not really have many Staff members to host trainings for us, so being able to do that for my battalion would really benefit us. Also just overall help on the server, I love helping others, it is just who I am so being able to get back into doing that as a staff member is what I am really wanting to do and be able to do. Being able to help the community is important to me and this is the best way to do that. I miss being on the staff team and having a good group of people around me with the same common goal of making the server better. Ill be able to help other members of the community as well and hopefully grow on the server once again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous term went pretty well, ended sooner then I wanted it to due to just some personal IRL issues which ultimately even led me to leaving BCMD Gree. Being a staff member actually helped my reputation on the server as well a lot of people looked up to me and I taught a lot of people things as well. being able to see the impact I had on the server really made me feel better about myself and helped me with knowing that I am doing what the community enjoys. I hosted events fairly regularly and for the most part they all got good ratings not best but good and I knew what I needed to do to improve them bust sadly never could because I had to resign prematurely. I plan on getting back into everything and excited to see where this term leads me

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do

Head Admin

+1 had positive interactions w you on the server. Good dude and is knowledgeable. Host more events and its a W from me. 

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png