Woods' GM App

Wood

Name: Woods

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213885987

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 500+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Originally I joined the staff team to soley host events and encounters and just act as a Gamemaster before the system was implicated. Now that Gamemaster is it's own standing team, I'd much prefer to be apart of that. The reason behind wanting to join the GM Team is the lack of encounters or events during times when there may not be anyone on to host them. There's often a lot of room for smaller encounters or Passive RP events that are missed out on. I hope to capitalize on that market.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Deployment Document

Event List Document

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin