[DENIED] CWRP-(Kurama) Staff Re-Application { AGAIN }

Kurama

RP Name: Rancor MED SFC Kurama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34138187

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: CST.

What was your previous staff rank?: VA.

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I stepped down when I had stopped playing on the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): My main reason for wanting to rejoin the staff team is as it always is and was , I rather enjoy being apart of the gamemaster program , creating new and unique events or entertainments for either a single battalion or the server as a whole has always been a joy of mine. I also used to main in the TR program but i don't know the current state of that ( if its still a thing id prob's wanna dip my hands in that as well ). I tend to be on the server early morning CST/EST where there's not many people on/active so for the few that are i could do something there. I've also got a good deal of free time in the mornings now so this will give me something to do. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): As I've said above I've been in both the TR and GM programs attaining the ranks of TRO and GMO , not super high ranks but I feel I did pretty good in both branches , never had any complaints. So with that said I'd say that I had a pretty good run. Def got the experience to do the job. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Head Admin

+1 well spoken individual who is decently active with the server. Would like to see that increase but confident that'll happen once you get staff back. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...