[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Gatsby's Staff Application

Gatsby

RP Name: Delta 07 SFC Sev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55262145

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST[Pacific Standard Time]

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: Overall, I truly enjoy this community and being able to be there for those in need whether it is for a simple spawn of an item[i.e Tactical insert, etc.], those who need a situation dealt with; trolls, being stuck. I want to be there to be able to help any regardless on what it is with, and I wish to learn more of the ins and outs within the server especially behind the scenes that being administration and game masters and It has already been my goal to actually help out others and that is just something I find joy in, knowing that people are having fun throughout the server and I want to be able to help out the server actually grow more.

Tell us a little about yourself: Situation to situation I can be either quiet or loud, aside from but I am always willing to put my foot down and put in the hours to properly learn something regardless on how many times I fail or not, I am overall dedicated to a tasking and will not stop until I get up to the point of satisfaction of both parties[myself and others.] Depending on situations I can be quite serious and I tend to be fairly often nowadays due to certain life things going on currently for myself and I view that in a good way. I've always been selfless in many aspects which many people tell me to stop doing but that's just something I've done for a large portion of my life.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Sadly on Garry’s mod I do not have a ton of staff experience but when it comes to other games I do have several thousand hours all together, mainly on another game known as ARMA III. With hours creeping over 2,200+ hours alone on this account, I’ve been in countless amounts of units that I have gained leadership positions through along with being able to get into the Administration departments to over watch their discords, game coordinators[Zeus; people who make ‘events’ for the unit]

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 272 hours.

Former: Delta-07 Sev|Rancor Hammer|
Current: Omega-15 Fi

Head Admin

+1 Overall good presence on the server, knowledgeable and RP's well. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED