[ACCEPTED] CWRP Kaiser/Alucard Staff Re-Application

Alucard

RP Name: Jedi Commander Alucard

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:76110013

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: i left the staff team due to multiple IRL reasons from my grandmother on her death bed and job being shit 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team as i could bring back alot of old ideas from synergy past and i could bring in alot of professionalism within the server and i overall miss being a staff member as it was one of the main ways i could give back to the community as a whole also just overall i vibe and chill i also feel like i could bring a sense of possible change  ideas to the higher staff and be there for the players Also  i feel like getting back into the swing of things took a long break from synergy and i think its time to make my return arc 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I would say it went pretty damm good up until shit hit the fan irl and i got hit with alot more stuff on my plate and over all i had to take a step back mentally from the server and focus on my stuff irl and to figure out my irl situation i use to host pretty good events back in Endor the old days of synergy and did alot  of badass off base events i got as high in GM as GMO then left due to irl 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I highly understand 

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING